[Mediation-information] Fwd: Help

Teppei Yamamoto teppei at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 26 07:04:50 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

The three-way interaction (T-M-X) allows the T-M interaction effect to
be moderated by X. That is, the degree to which the mediation effects
depend on the baseline value of the treatment may itself vary as a
function of the covariate X.

(I'm forwarding this to the mediation list because it may be useful for
others --- I hope you are fine with it.)

Teppei

--
Teppei Yamamoto