[Mediation-information] moderated mediation analysis using 'mediation' package

Teppei Yamamoto teppei at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 22 19:47:58 CET 2012

Liviu,

One thing you could do is to set the moderator to different values along
its range (running a separate mediate call for each of those values) and
plot the estimated mediation effects against those moderator values.
That way, you will see how the indirect effect (or direct effect if
that's what you are more interested in) varies as a function of the
moderator, which I think is exactly the goal of moderated mediation
analysis.

Teppei

--
Teppei Yamamoto