[Mediation-information] Reg a doubt in mediation

dustin tingley dtingley at gov.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 8 18:00:13 CET 2012

Hi-

I recommend that you consult the papers at this website.
http://imai.princeton.edu/projects/mechanisms.html

Which answer all of the questions you list below.

best,
Dustin

Dustin Tingley
Government Department
Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dtingley
Director, Program on Experience Based Learning in the Social Sciences
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/peblss/
Contribute to the Research Reservoir:
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/undergradscholars/pages/research-resources