[Mediation-information] Using mediate() to test moderated mediation and mediated moderation

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.Edu
Wed Nov 9 03:29:20 CET 2011

Dear Patrick,

  Thanks for your email.  I think mediate() will accommodate the treatment-mediator interaction but the current version may not handle the moderated mediation effects.  I'm ccing my coauthors to make sure that my answer is correct.  We hope to include this functionality in the near future though.  If interested, please subscribe to our mailing list where we announce the updates of the software and other relevant information.  https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/mediation/

Best,
Kosuke

Department of Politics
Princeton University