[R list package] proportion of liars

Graeme Blair gblair at princeton.edu
Sat Mar 17 18:42:05 CET 2012

Dear Ana,

The estimates of the proportions of liars from Table 7 in our paper
can be replicated using the summary() command following a list
experiment regression run via ictreg().

You can find the boundary proportions for our race example from the
US, for example, by using the commands:

data(race)

ceiling.results <- ictreg(y ~ age + college + male + south, treat = "treat",
		   	  J = 3, data = affirm, method = "ml", fit.start = "nls",
			  ceiling = TRUE, ceiling.fit = "bayesglm",
			  ceiling.formula = ~ age + college + male + south)

summary(ceiling.results, boundary.proportions = T)

This example will be included in an update to the package coming out
next week in help("summary.ictreg").

Best,

Graeme