[R list package] list package version 5 released

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.Edu
Tue Jan 10 15:19:44 CET 2012

Graeme and I are happy to announce that version 5 of list package has been released.  This release includes numerous bug fixes, and the implementation of several new models including some Bayesian hierarchical and mixed effects models.   In addition, our paper, "Statistical Analysis of List Experiments", will be coming out in the next issue of Political Analysis.  This paper extends the method introduced by my JASA paper and also develops new methods for list experiments such as statistical tests of detecting violations of the underlying assumptions and ways to adjust for these violations.  Please see our project page http://imai.princeton.edu/projects/sensitive.html for more information.

Best,
Kosuke

Department of Politics
Princeton University