[R list package] R package "list" question

Kosuke Imai kimai at Princeton.Edu
Fri Aug 12 22:00:30 CEST 2011

Hi Meredith,

   Sorry for the poor documentation.  I'm ccing my coauthor who should
be able to correct me if I'm wrong on this and update the documentation
accordingly, but something like the following (an example of 3 control
items) should work:

ictreg(cbind(control.y1, control.y2, control.y3, treat.y) ~ x1 + x2,
data = data)

Kosuke

--
Department of Politics