[Ipmpack-users] help with IPMpack

Elena S. elenasulis at hotmail.it
Mon Sep 26 12:30:13 CEST 2016

Good morning IPMusers,

thank you Dr. Jongejans for answered me so quickly, and sorry for my delay in answered you.

I use popbio with matrices, so I think it is not the best solution for IPMs (but remain A solution). However, I'm not actually able to create my own function, I will study more.

About Dr. Kendall's solution, I'm searching other methods to help me with my resampling of each year of data, because it is my first time with this type of analyses. Maybe the package "boot" can do the bootstrapping? Is that package correct to follow also the first suggestion of Joachim Topper?

Hence, at the moment, I'll study the resampling/bootstrapping methods and I'll wait for other solutions, if exists, so I thanks to all for your suggestion, I agree with Dr. Jongejans and I hope that others IPMusers share with me any possible idea for resolve my problem.

Elena

Dott.ssa Elena Sulis, PhD
Centro Conservazione Biodiversità (CCB)
Sezione Botanica - Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita e dell'Ambiente (DISVA)
Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Italia)
E-mail: elenasulis at hotmail.it
Skype: elena.sulis