[Ipmpack-users] Transient dynamics and PVA in IPMs?

IVAN ALEJANDRO ORTIZ iortiz at cieco.unam.mx
Fri Sep 4 08:20:09 CEST 2015

Hello everyone, I hope you’re so well. I’m writing to request your help in constructing transient dynamics and population viability analysis for IPMs. Someone has constructed them? Someone has some code that helps me to construct these analyses?

Beforehand, thanks so much for any help!!

Best wishes,
Iván

M. en C. Iván Alejandro Ortiz-Rodríguez
Lab. de Ecología de Poblaciones y Comunidades Tropicales
Red de Socioecosistemas y Sustentabilidad
Instituto de Investigaciones en Ecosistemas y Sustentabilidad, UNAM Campus Morelia