[Ipmpack-users] (no subject)

Joachim Töpper joachim.topper at bio.uib.no
Mon Sep 1 11:16:49 CEST 2014

Hi master-IPMers!

I have a model with a clonalObj AND a dto for a seedbank (in addition to the
“classic” surv, growth and fec stuff). When trying to run sensparams() I get
an error message (Error in .Primitive("+")(e1 at .Data, e2 at .Data) :
non-conformable arrays)
and I believe this is because the matrix-dimensions
issued from the clonalObj (that doesn’t “know” about the seedbank!) for the
Cmatrix are different (one bin less
the seedbank) from the Pmatrix and
Fmatrix. When constructing my own model I have so far simply added an empty
bin to the Cmatrix manually, but how do I go about when wanting to use
sensparams()? Change the function code so that it adds my extra bin? Or is
it possible to tell makeClonalObj() about the presence of a discrete stage
so that the Cmatrix ends up with the right dimensions in the first place?

Thanks and cheers,

Joachim