[Ipmpack-users] (no subject)

Eelke Jongejans e.jongejans at science.ru.nl
Thu Oct 9 10:50:22 CEST 2014

Hi Joachim,

(although you're sitting right next to me here at the IPM-course in
Bergen, Norway, let's send our solution to the users email list anyway)
In order to make a Cmatrix (clonality) that does have an extra row and
column for the discrete seedbank stage (even though no new clonal
individual enter the seedbank stage), you could specify when you use
'makeClonalObj' that
'offspringSplitter=data.frame(seedbank=0,continuous=1)'. This way the
dimensions of the Cmatrix will match that of your Pmatrix and Fmatrix.

thanks for your question!
Eelke