[Ipmpack-users] diagnosticsTmatrix

Bruna, Emilio M. embruna at UFL.EDU
Wed Aug 15 14:48:38 CEST 2012

Hi Gen,

Next time please send the code you are trying to use and it will be easier to spot what the mistake. In the meantime, my guess is that you copied the following line of code from p. 24 of the IPMpack manual:

diagnosticsTmatrix(Tmatrix, growObj, survObj, dff, integrateType, correction, etc.)

I think you have to define these arguments (I initially stumbled over this as well). When I did so my resulting code looked like this, and everything worked fine:

diagnosticsTmatrix(Tmatrix, growObj = makeGrowthObj(dff), survObj = makeSurvObj(dff), etc.)

I'll leave it to more experienced IPMpack users to tell us if this is correct or not.

Emilio
-----
From: "Finerty, Genevieve" <genevieve.finerty06 at imperial.ac.uk>
Hi,

I am working through the vignette provided for the IPMpack and I have got to the bit where I have created my Tmatrix, using the fictional data from generateData, however when I try to implement diagnosticsTmatrix I get

[1] "Range of Tmatrix is "
[1] 0.0000000 0.9706011
Error in class(growObj) : 'growObj' is missing

instead of some lovely diagnostic plots, I'm pretty sure I've typed everything exactly as in the vignette so far, but I'm sure I've made some silly mistake - I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what?

Thanks,

Gen
---