[Ipmpack-users] growObj missing

Finerty, Genevieve genevieve.finerty06 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 11:36:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am working through the vignette provided for the IPMpack and I have got to the bit where I have created my Tmatrix, using the fictional data from generateData, however when I try to implement diagnosticsTmatrix I get

[1] "Range of Tmatrix is "
[1] 0.0000000 0.9706011
Error in class(growObj) : 'growObj' is missing

instead of some lovely diagnostic plots, I'm pretty sure I've typed everything exactly as in the vignette so far, but I'm sure I've made some silly mistake - I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what?

Thanks,

Gen