[inlinedocs] Error in 'modify.Rd.file' on '[.' S3 methods

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Fri Nov 30 11:27:22 CET 2012

Thanks for the info Julien. Indeed there is some complexity in the
current implementation of modify.Rd.file, and we should simplify it so
that bug fixes such as the one you point out are easier to do. I am
just finishing my PHD and going on vacation for the month of December,
then starting a post-doc in January where I may have some time to look
into the issue. However, if you find a solution, please check in the
code!