[inlinedocs] feature suggestions

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Mon Sep 6 16:08:01 CEST 2010

Hi Claudia, thanks for the positive comments and I'm glad that you are
liking inlinedocs.

I just changed the summary webpage to mention the "ex" attribute. Feel
free to use something like examples(FUN) <- "some example code" in
your code (maybe put that in your .Rprofile) but I don't think this is
a good idea in general, since that would mean your code would give an
error unless the examples function is available, thus making the
code/package dependent on inlinedocs. More dependencies is BAD so I
don't want to do this.

There is not really a method for marking a function as internal. Can't
you just specify that in your NAMESPACE?