[inlinedocs] inlinedocs and the S4 classes

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Thu Oct 28 11:51:09 CEST 2010

Hi Annie, and thanks for your interest in inlinedocs! For S4 classes,
there is 1 example included with the package. It is installed in
inlinedocs/testfiles/silly.R on your system, or you can look at it
online at

http://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/inlinedocs/tests/silly/R/silly.example.R?root=inlinedocs

the relevant section is setClass("Silly", ... at the bottom. Sorry
this is not so clear from the webpage. I will make a link to the file
so it is clearer.

I'm not sure why you are getting the error, but perhaps I will be able
to fix the problem if you send me the code that causes it?