[inlinedocs] strange problem when using package.skeleton.dx()

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Wed Nov 10 10:31:20 CET 2010

Hi Julien, and thanks for the idea and the code contribution. If you
svn update, you'll see that I implemented the idea you suggested in
forall(). My implementation uses on.exit() and thus only adds 2 lines
of code to the existing code base. In general I try to write code
using whichever style is the clearest to read, when speed is not an
issue. So this is why I don't currently use so many calls to lapply,
as I find that it is sometimes overly verbose and unclear.

In any case, I welcome future code contributions to inlinedocs, so I
added you to the R-Forge project. Feel free to discuss possible new
features on the list, and then directly contribute to the SVN if you
like. The only thing I ask is that you run R CMD check on the package
before checking code in, so you can re-run all the unit tests and
verify that your code contributions don't break any existing examples.

Happy coding...