[inlinedocs] [no subject]

Damien Matos n178394 at ms29.hinet.net
Fri Dec 24 09:56:55 CET 2010

Hey Family!  Just wanted tou1mh1w write yo8qu, and let yoomzu kno3mw, ho9jd7isw the degbqm7ree proua0pqxxxgram I tried oqd36yin2ut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degrgtuozb1ee with no9b8 study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah mord0m, I kno5meltygv2w yowau and Dad do3wvcr2iubted it at first, but this turned orwcga5dhut tofg6 be %100 legit. This od1i8ppo560c5rrtunity was given touf5gv7ua me because o6zf the pro5b8n83rfessiodf18cnal experience and previoisus co6o0o4uurse wordrk I had accumulated.  I’m somtmyqk63 excited mojim and dad, this was a life altering or867ppo73rtunity & fohtnmr ougunce in my life I to2qiqsoumsiu3ck advantage o3n9u1of it.   I already have jovy33bs, that wo9yqj0suuldn’t have given me a chance befo930jre, noi3p4xw they are calling og21prbelcff the ho5d5q7ob7k! This really is a gok2jp8dndsend.  Tell Susan and Co24myyruusin Joummey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o4b8elther day.   Again these are the degrekto58faes they obrkffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSyo0i4iqC, Mv61BA and Phhq5dD, and the number totel4bd call is 1-954-537-3038, tell them to98jelp8td leave a brief message with their name, the degm7wgree they are interested in and their day and evening pho99dne numbers. They will cost646ntact yogxufyu somdiiel1coh3qmkbwxn after,  Anyway, much lo49jnf11ve, and tell the rest oa3piz4sf the family I said helloyq1p1   Lom9ave,  Yo3k8ix0ur sorxelinbn,   Joht5chn  P.s.  Motorwxm, why dofin’t yoab9mu send this email tok5k a few oqq1oq620f yod6ur friends? My proupsqi38kfessoqg1376r tou7nf90xwld me that if we send okpb8ver referrals the schoibocu78l can give us a scho2klarship.