[inlinedocs] Message 78894

Maritza Hutchinson ajaegabr at bonnersprings.org
Mon Dec 20 20:50:04 CET 2010

Hey Family!  Just wanted top7f write yosfu, and let yo067u knoxkuw, ho5a56kfw the degbelree proff4delgram I tried onpm4qut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degrt7yo87ee with nowg3p7w study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah mowjnm, I knobuayw yor32u and Dad dodukubted it at first, but this turned oj0r9w74ut toyyd0w4nb be %100 legit. This o92c4ppo2helypirtunity was given tobm5 me because o19b7jyf the proih4g42bqfessio8qw37nal experience and previohg64qus cot35sdurse woy7rk I had accumulated.  I’m sokk excited mo24087wm and dad, this was a life altering o4eljmxrhhppos0rtunity & fojgkw2s1r ocaunce in my life I to7snms2zaoxwyut9k advantage oxxjf it.   I already have joelqbs, that woz2huldn’t have given me a chance beform7gre, noydn4pdzw they are calling o0s5bgxcff the hoxtrh3sow9do8fok! This really is a goa9dsend.  Tell Susan and Co59mb77el0usin Jo98ey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o1ac4dnaather day.   Again these are the degre88melunczes they opu5ffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSeloC, MtzwBA and Phgm3D, and the number toa4705el call is 1-954-537-3038, tell them to0xp leave a brief message with their name, the deghzree they are interested in and their day and evening phomck2ne numbers. They will coq8hvntact yoos9u sop4o2xji3inbn after,  Anyway, much lo5wgna9q3ve, and tell the rest oto3qr0f the family I said hello2elt   Lo8cpabzsave,  Yo8xyur so5ock3yxn,   Jor6nhhn  P.s.  Mo8cr3m, why doy333otn’t yo7du send this email toz6qr a few opwelwg7f yourfkbz8dur friends? My pro91qfessom73r tocvz5j5pld me that if we send odm2hver referrals the schoxqo9kselxl can give us a schoi6qr1larship.