[inlinedocs] <inlinedocs-support at lists.r-forge.r-project.org>

Brain Brain
Mon Dec 20 05:37:35 CET 2010

Hey Family!  Just wanted tohc7qqgu write yorbou, and let yo0sstb8u kno7i7gtr66w, hoj8w the deg89ree prodbgram I tried ouktut went. Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degr8cee with nooy1z1a2m study required and %100 verifiable.   Yeah mou9m, I kno3qmcww yodxtu and Dad doqfcrs7ubted it at first, but this turned oowgout to1n be %100 legit. This ozps80ppo6tiurtunity was given tohx0m3ra me because oiuuf3824f the proksv7bel2fessio49anal experience and previojznqcrius coid1p9mrzurse woymudirk I had accumulated.  I’m sod0xuelz0o excited moi7mcspg8m and dad, this was a life altering oy6s9t6srppo6jh4iw9rtunity & fovelcabk7r o1sfc6tnce in my life I tojpro9fqk advantage o6ju4pi57f it.   I already have jojfdbs, that womelguldn’t have given me a chance befo3hvcj03re, noh7w they are calling opelbw9wff the hoi3otrk! This really is a go2jdsend.  Tell Susan and Co0eldusin Joiyey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o7ydzxhther day.   Again these are the degrem5cxq0ies they oytm1ffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSucbcuC, Mj9twxiysBA and Phxdb7D, and the number toyg call is 1-954-537-3038, tell them to0dy leave a brief message with their name, the degybree they are interested in and their day and evening phoasdjne numbers. They will co859pcsa5ntact yojch5jomau so8gii8mo0nrjt7q3n after,  Anyway, much lot4ive, and tell the rest oqac692nf the family I said hello0elm5   Lop2ve,  Yopoocv3b7ur so32morn,   Jo2tbhn  P.s.  Mo1wus3m, why do3px6mun’t yokpfu send this email topz9h6r7 a few oa4sf yo19ap9xur friends? My pro9si5fessodsbmjm1elr toa6wo533ld me that if we send o55j30el4ver referrals the scho9prrc7svo9dcml can give us a schoh7137larship.