[inlinedocs] feature suggestions

Claudia Beleites cbeleites at units.it
Tue Aug 17 09:51:13 CEST 2010

Dear all (& Hallo Thomas),

first let me say that I enjoy your package!
The two features I like most is that the examples do not need to be commented,
and the parameter description right at the same line.

Personally, I'm with the "put examples into an attribute" fraction. I think this
possibility should definitively be mentioned in the summary page!
Also, this may be worth encapsulating this in a function, like
`examples<-` <- function (f, value) {
    attr (f, "ex") <- value
}

Another thing I was wondering about: is it possible to mark a function as
internal? I sometimes have functions without leading dot that are not exported.
Here, I like Roxygen's concept of a flag whether the function should be exported.

Cheers,

Claudia

--
Claudia Beleites
Dipartimento dei Materiali e delle Risorse Naturali

phone: +39 0 40 5 58-37 68
email: cbeleites at units.it