[inlinedocs] tabs before comments and symbols, S3 methods

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Mon Apr 19 10:54:08 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas, I just approved your membership in the inlinedocs
project. So feel free to check out a copy of the svn repos and add the
features that you talked about. Keith and I have set up some test
examples in inlinedocs/pkg/inlinedocs/tests, so make sure that the
package works on these test examples before checking in the new
code. All you have to do is run R CMD check on the inlinedocs package
and it should automatically compare the package's existing output to
the new output after your changes. I suppose that the change for
support of documenting S3 methods will show up as a difference, so
that should be fine.

Happy coding and feel free to ask if you have questions about anything.