[inlinedocs] tabs before comments and symbols, S3 methods

Toby Dylan Hocking Toby.Hocking at inria.fr
Fri Apr 16 20:34:10 CEST 2010

Thanks for your input, and I'm glad you like inlinedocs!

I suffer from the S3 method warnings, and I was planning to address
this at some point, but I just haven't got around to it yet since it
only causes NOTE and not WARNING with R CMD check.

I never encountered the problem with indented ### comments since ESS
makes sure they always start at the beginning of the line. However it
seems like it wouldn't hurt to add the feature you request.

The easiest thing would be if you could sign up for an account with
R-Forge, then request to be added to the inlinedocs group. Then I will
grant you svn access and you can add these features directly to the
development version.

However I will be away from mail/internet this weekend so, make the
request, have a nice weekend, and i will probably be able to add you
into the project on monday.