[hyperSpec-help] examples for doing pls and cross validation using hyperSpec

renuka d renukad05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 02:04:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any suggestions on how to approach doing pls
(Partial Least Square Regression) and cross validation on spectral data
using hyperSpec.
I found the only place pls term used was in hyperSpec package (on pg 23)
asking to refer to pls package but I was wondering if there are any
examples in hyperSpec where pls and supervised plsda has been used?

Also there is only reference to cross validation (in hyperSpec Introduction
on pg 34) but no example was found.

I am interested in applying pls and cross validation to my Raman Spectra
data and would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks
Renuka