[GSoC-PortA] Call Today

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 21:02:09 CEST 2014

My apologies for my poor connection on the call today. I was able to hear
most of the conversation, but I know you all were having trouble hearing
me. The main point was that as you have questions about how to do things
for specific use cases or lack of documentation, just send an email and I
will be glad to take care of it.

One of the concerns that Eric brought up was the lack of documentation for
custom moments and custom objective functions. We know this is an area of
concern, and I plan on writing a vignette to cover this. I am going to use
examples from my R/Finance presentation and can include any use cases or
examples you would like to see.

Best,
Ross