[GSoC-PortA] Finishing Touches to PortfolioAnalytics

Doug Martin martinrd at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 22:14:09 CET 2014

Ross,

Good to see.  Main thing from my perspective is that I need to check my
chapter 2 with the current version and see if I missed implementing my
current examples with the "to be released" version of PortfolioAnalytics,
and finishing off a couple more examples.  I will do this during the coming
week.

Other comments below.

Doug