[GSoC-PortA] PortfolioAnalytics Documentation Review

Doug Martin martinrd at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 04:33:02 CEST 2014

Ross,

I just talked with Kirk.  He needs to make a small fix to the code so that the efficient frontier for this case starts at the mean risk point (0,0).  It was originally one of the ways it was done, but not in the most recent version.  He may get a chance to look at it and fix tonight.  Else he will be on the road until Sunday and get to it then.   I have cc’d Kirk so the two of you can be in touch.

Doug