[GSoC-PortA] PortfolioAnalytics Documentation Review

Doug Martin martinrd at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 19:44:44 CEST 2014

Ross,

Got it, thanks.  Will have a look in the next few days.

What is the status of the proportional costs constraint?  I was not getting what I thought seemed reasonable results for a single optimization, but I could be wrong.  It would be good to see if Kirk’s implementation example for an efficient frontier with proportional cost constraints can be replicated in PortfolioAnalaytics.

Doug