[GSoC-PortA] Portfolio Vignette

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 23:38:30 CEST 2013

All,

In commit r3130, I added a lot of content and charts to the
portfolio_vignette. I'm still working on the placement and formatting of
some of the charts, but overall I think this is a pretty good introduction
to specify the portfolio object, add constraints and objectives, and run a
few example optimizations.

If anyone has a chance to read through it, I would appreciate any and all
feedback about existing content or any content that should be added.

The compiled pdf is in the vignettes folder as portfolio_vignette.pdf.

Thanks,
Ross