[GSoC-PortA] R CMD check info`

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 23:53:00 CEST 2013

Brian and others,

I ran R CMD check and I only get 3 warnings and 3 notes. The log file is
attached.

Under the "checking R code for possible problems", there are several lines
with something like "no visible binding for global variable 'strategy' ".
Is this something that should be addressed? If so, what is the best way to
correct this?

On a side note, I have made multiple commits over the last two days, but
have not received any [Returnanalytics-commits] emails from r-forge.  The
last email I received was for commit r3107 and my latest commit is
r3125.Have any of you received the commit emails recently?

Thanks,
Ross