[GSoC-PortA] Mean-mETL objective?

Doug Martin martinrd at comcast.net
Sun Oct 6 17:00:13 CEST 2013

P.S. Chapter 4 in the 2nd edition on mean-ETL optimization via LP with
Rglpk, with some nice examples (will send when available).   I will also use
this for the MIP examples in an advanced constraints chapter (since we don't
have a QP solver available with MIP capability, unless I can find time to do
a chapter using CPLEX via PortfolioAnalytics via ROI).

Doug