[GSoC-PortA] ROI status

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:22:07 CET 2013

All,

I installed ROI.plugin.quadprog from R-forge successfully. I tried
installing ROI from R-forge, but got the following error.
* installing to library
‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.0/Resources/library’
* installing *source* package ‘ROI’ ...
ERROR: a 'NAMESPACE' file is required

Also, I am getting an NA for the unconstrained global minimum variance
solution. This used to work the way I am doing it with -Inf and Inf for the
lower and upper bounds. See attached script for a self-contained example of
how I implement this using ROI.

Let me know if this should be implemented differently.

Thanks,
Ross