[GSoC-PortA] Schedule for PortfolioAnalytics Coding

Doug Martin martinrd at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 16:23:57 CEST 2013

Ross and all,

I think starting with the constraints is a good idea.  But I think a review
of where PortfolioAnalytics functionality is as of last year's GSoC should
be the first priority.  How planning on that week after next (Guy, Eric and
I all have finals week to get out of the way next week).

With regard to constraints, that approach that Kirk Li (UW Statistics Ph.D.
student and AMATH 543 TA this spring) developed looks useful.  Ross you
already have the code which I posted to the class web site.  I have attached
it here for others on this project to have a look at.   Let's review that
after the end of next week when final exams and the spring quarter are
completely behind us.

Doug