[GSoC-PortA] other testing scripts

Doug Martin martinrd at comcast.net
Sat Jul 6 19:23:52 CEST 2013

From: gsoc-porta-bounces at lists.r-forge.r-project.org
[mailto:gsoc-porta-bounces at lists.r-forge.r-project.org] On Behalf Of Ross
Bennett
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 1:47 PM
To: PortfolioAnalytics
Subject: Re: [GSoC-PortA] other testing scripts

Brian,

Thanks for the feedback. The data file was used by Doug in a portfolio
optimization course to test the results of his slides/material with
PortfolioAnalytics.

Doug, does it make sense (or possible depending on the data vendor) to
include the crsp.short.Rdata file with the PortfolioAnalytics package?

[Doug] It would make sense but I want to renew an agreement with CRSP for an
expanded data set for the 2nd edition of MPO, and would include making the
data accessible with PortfolioAnalytics.  This will take some time.

Ross

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Brian G. Peterson <brian at braverock.com>