[GSoC-PortA] PortfolioAnalytics Testing

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 01:31:37 CET 2013

While you're working on unit testing, also think about performance
benchmarking.  I've wanted to write something like Wes McKinney's
(Python pandas author) vbench package for R ever since I was able to
make large performance improvements to quantstrat.  I'm not suggesting
you work on building that functionality, but rather than you keep
notes on which functions should be monitored for performance
regressions.
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com