[Gsoc-dowd] Great summer...

Peter Carl peter at braverock.com
Wed Sep 9 15:00:42 CEST 2015

Dinesh,

I just wanted to say congrats and thanks for a very productive summer.
This is a nice contribution, particularly with the Dowd package now on
CRAN, I know that some of that work was probably a bit tedious, but I
hope that you were able to learn some things along the way as well - at
a minimum it's a nice survey of common practices in risk management.

What will be your status next summer - will you qualify as a student
again?  If so, I know we'd be interested in working with on a project
plan late this year and early next to be prepared for applications in
the spring.

Again, many thanks -

pcc