[Gsoc-dowd] check

Peter Carl peter at braverock.com
Mon Jun 22 15:07:04 CEST 2015

It's also probably worth adding functional equivalents into the
documentation in certain places.  Your example for:

 > Ra <- rnorm(100)
 > NormalQQPlot(Ra)

... is equivalent to:

 > qqnorm(Ra)
 > qqline(Ra)

... in base R.  I prefer that the code in the Dowd package look exactly
like you've done it - as a replication of his code - but you might also
add pointers to comparable functions in the documentation.  You could do
that in "See also" with links and/or in "Examples".

I'm sure there are likely a few other places that might be true. I'll
try to let you know if I see others...

pcc