[Gsoc-dowd] Checking in

Dinesh Acharya dines.acharya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:00:02 CEST 2015

Dear Peter,

I will start preparing the vignettes and the list of possible functions to
be included in the PerformanceAnalytics. Except these, there will also be a
minor "change log/ error correction" (with couple of obvious typos in
Dowd's original code) file with changes from Dowd's MATLAB Toolbox.

Other than these, currently, I do not have any specific idea. Let me know
if you have any suggestions.

Sincerely,
Dinesh