[Gsoc-dowd] Good Progress

Dinesh Acharya dines.acharya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:10:25 CEST 2015

Thank you for pointing out that.

Sadly, I could not figure out the source of the error as I am not having
that error during check. Upon running check I get similar result as the
patched logs:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=579&log=check_x86_64_linux&pkg=Dowd&flavor=patched
https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=579&log=check_x86_64_windows&pkg=Dowd&flavor=patched

Just to confirm few details, you got that with R CMD check (or similar
alternatives), right?

Do you have any suggestions on how I can debug that error? I am not so
sure, but is it possibly because of different versions of R we might be
using (I am using 3.1.2)?

Sincerely,
Dinesh