[genoPlotR-help] genoPlotR question: visualizing an HPV reference genome

Lionel Guy lionel.guy at imbim.uu.se
Mon Feb 2 20:41:56 CET 2015

Hi Gordon,

My complete code is:

library(genoPlotR)
hpv.df <- read_dna_seg_from_file("/Users/lguy/Desktop/tmp/HPV16.ref.PaVE.gbk", tagsToParse=c("CDS"), fileType = "detect", meta_lines = 2, gene_type = "blocks", header = TRUE, extra_fields = c("db_xref", "transl_table"))
hpv.df$col <- rainbow(nrow(hpv.df))
hpv.df$gene_type <- "arrows"
annot <- annotation(x1=middle(hpv.df), text=hpv.df$name, rot=0)
plot_gene_map(list(hpv.df), annotations=annot)

And it yields the following plot:

[cid:0A18CDC1-3845-4FE9-BD3B-60AC27EEDDF5 at lan]

HTH,

Lionel