[genoPlotR-help] Your help with genoPlotR package

Lionel Guy lionel.guy at imbim.uu.se
Wed Dec 2 12:54:21 CET 2015

Dear Tuan,

Your questions are a bit too general for me to answer…
I can’t really teach you R, but here is a list of very useful resources to start with. I’d recommend R for beginners by Emanuel Paradis, it’s quite good:
https://cran.r-project.org/other-docs.html

If you have more precise questions, with concrete code and data, don’t hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,

Lionel

> On 2 Dec 2015, at 3:31 , Nguyen Hai Tuan <nhaituan at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Professor Lionel,
>
> I'm using your R package "genoPlotR" to visualize my data,
> I try hard to generate the user-defined gene_types to illustrate diverse function of genes on plot,
>
> It will be helpful for me to show several stripe arrows, and several other types than available gene_types and I would like to add their legends.
>
> Would you please add or advise some more codes, I'm new to R, I would  like to thank you so much for your designed package and your help.
>
> If it would it be possible, I'd like to ask you for more suggestion on using the package.
>
> Thank you and I'm looking forward to your reply soon.
>
> Tuan.
>
> Nguyen Hai Tuan
> PhD Student of Leading Program
> Nagasaki University
> 1-12-4 Sakamoto; Japan 852-8523
> Tel: 095-819-7876     Fax: 095-819-7805
> Mobile: 080 5259 7283
> Email: bb55414104 at cc.nagasaki-u.ac.jp

Lionel Guy
Department for Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
phone: +46 18 471 4366; mobile +46 73 976 0618; postal address: Box 582, SE-751 23 Uppsala; visiting address: BMC D7:304c, Husargatan 3, SE-752 37 Uppsala
lionel.guy at imbim.uu.se