[genoPlotR-help] scale_cex parameter

Michael Muratet mmuratet at hudsonalpha.org
Thu Oct 4 18:20:30 CEST 2012

Greetings

Is the scale_cex parameter supposed to control the dna_seg_scale that
appears below the dna_seg or the little 'legend' scale that appears to
the right? I see no effect on either scale.

Is there a way to make the arrow head size fixed?

I'm plotting nested repeats in a viewport after the example in the
vignette. I'd like the arrows in each viewport to be proportional to
the true length (otherwise all the arrows extend from margin to
margin). I don't see a way to do this from within genoplotr and I'm a
newbie when it comes to grid plotting. Can anyone offer a suggestion
for an approach?

Cheers

Mike

Michael Muratet, Ph.D.