[GenABEL-dev] [Genabel-commits] r1044 - pkg/ProbABEL/doc

L.C. Karssen lennart at karssen.org
Thu Dec 13 18:22:08 CET 2012

I leave that up to you.
Actually now the file is named according to the standards, however, the
layout of the contents is not... :-). But that would be too much work
with little reward.
Moreover, the coding standards state that you should document each
change (including the file and name of the function that is involved). I
don't think that is a wise idea. We want the ChangeLog to be 'human
readable'. Such detailed change logs should be in the SVN commit messages.

Best,

Lennart.