[GenABEL-dev] void error(char) function definition, where to find it?

L.C. Karssen lennart at karssen.org
Sun Mar 27 13:12:32 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've been trying to fix ProbABEL bug #1339 [1] (problem that ProbABEL
doesn't compile because frerror.h is missing). This missing header file
(and the accompanying .cpp file) define a function
void error(const char * format, ... );

The frerror files have been deleted from the fvlib directory in svn in
r599, but grep-ing the complete genabel/pkg directory I still see that
several parts of the code call a function error(char), for example
Yurii's convert_snp_merlin.cpp (GenABEL) and Maksim's
supplementary_functions.cpp (VariABEL). Since I couldn't find a
definition of the function in the code of the GenABEL suite, I assume it
is defined elsewhere.

I've tried to find out where this function is defined, but I failed.
Who can point me to the (header) file where the error() function is
defined?

Thanks,

Lennart.

[1]
https://r-forge.r-project.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339&group_id=505&atid=2058

L.C. Karssen
Utrecht
The Netherlands

lennart at karssen.org
http://blog.karssen.org

Stuur me aub geen Word of Powerpoint bestanden!
Zie http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.nl.html