[Forensim-help] Running forensim 4.1

Keith Inman keith.inman at csueastbay.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:23:13 CEST 2013

I downloaded forensim 4.0, ran it a couple of times, and then tried to
upgrade to 4.1. I did this two ways; updating the package through R, then
by downloading the package and installing from a local file. When I invoke
LRmixTK(), the header in the GUI indicates I'm on 4.0, not 4.1

This is likely due to my complete incompetence in R, but any gentle push in
the right direction would be appreciated.

Running on a Mac via Parallels
Windows 7
R i386 3.0.0

I have a different issue running forensim on Lion/Mt. Lion, but that's a
separate post.
--
Keith Inman
Assistant Professor