[FLR-list] about R-studio and the package FLCore, FLXSA, FLAssess

gizem akkuş gizemakkuss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:47:58 CEST 2019

Dear Madam/Sir

I have a question about the R-studio. I am trying to run the XSA Model in R
Studio with the packages of *FLR: FLCore, FLAssess, FLXSA, ggplotFL.* And
to do this I need to choose the 32bit version of R. For example after
trying to install package FLXSA, the error “Error: package ‘FLXSA’ is not
installed for 'arch = x64'” has appeared. Although the R version which I
downloaded has 32 bit and 64bit options, at R studio only 64bit versions
can be seen as an option to choose.

Moreover, in the forum (
https://community.rstudio.com/t/unable-to-select-32-bit-r-version-in-rstudio-v1-2-1047-1-preview/16404/16)
I saw that most of the people have the same problem with R studio.

So, do you have any solutions or any suggestions to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your attention and help

Kind regards

Gizem Akkus