[FLR-list] Release of FLCore 2.6.6

Ernesto.JARDIM at ec.europa.eu Ernesto.JARDIM at ec.europa.eu
Mon Mar 5 12:00:45 CET 2018

Hi Luis,

The MSE code developed within a4a can take any assessment model, as long
as it can be called from R. You'll need to code your estimation function
to deal with it.

The sca wrapper is

sca.wrapper <- function(stk, idx, ...){

    args <- list(...)
    args$stock <- stk
    args$indices <- idx
    if(is.null(args$fit)) args$fit <- 'MP'
    tracking <- args$tracking
    args$tracking <- NULL
    fit <- do.call('a4aSCA', args)
    stk <- stk + fit
    tracking["convergence",ac(range(stk)["maxyear"]+1)] <-
fit at fitSumm["maxgrad",]
    list(stk = stk, tracking = tracking)
}

Adding a SAM model is just about changing the call to "a4aSCA" by the
call to SAM and fixing the arguments. Convergence flags will need to be
extracted from the right place, here it's in fitSumm.

Best

EJ