[FLR-list] help with bubble plot

Iago Mosqueira iago at mosqueira.eu
Sat Feb 17 16:26:24 CET 2018

Hi,

I am testing it with the index.res obtained from running FLXSA on ple4 and ple4.indices, which also has some NAs, and I am getting no error

library(FLXSA)

data(ple4)

data(ple4.indices)

res <- FLXSA(ple4, ple4.indices)

bubbles(age ~ year|qname, data = index.res(res))

Are you on the latest versions of the package and on R 3.4?

Best,

Iago

---- On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:36:43 +0100 Mikaela Bergenius <mikaela.bergenius at slu.se> wrote ----

Hi,

Im trying to plot the standardized residuals of my XSA using the function bubbles

bubbles(age ~ year|qname, data = index.res(xsa.results7)).

In an earlier version of R I had no problems with this plot. Now I get this error message in the plot:

The problem is that in this newest version of FL core if I have NAs in some years of my index I will not get the plot. While before I was getting only an  empty column in the years with NAs. Ca you please advice me on what to do?

Thank you!

Mikaela

flr-list at flr-project.org