[FLR-list] Qs about FLStock objects

Marc Taylor marc.taylor at thuenen.de
Fri Aug 31 11:08:17 CEST 2018

Thank you Iago. 'simplify' is exactly what I was looking for. Yes, I am
using F values (not hr).

I was indeed plotting the stock object with lattice-based plot before
(which seemed to sum the Fs for a single yearly F value). The ggplotFL
version looks much nicer, although I'm getting some strange plots when
applying it to the non-simplified version (with season dimension). I
will also look further into this - as it may have to do with some NAs
(or an occasional Inf)...

I'll let you know how things go and try and organize my questions.

Cheers, Marc

Dr. Marc Taylor
Marine Lebende Resourcen / Marine Living Resources
Thünen-Institut für Seefischerei / Thünen Institute of Sea Fisheries
Herwigstraße 31
27572 Bremerhaven, Germany

Tel:  +49 471 94460-252
Mail: marc.taylor at thuenen.de