[FLR-list] FLR references

Iago Mosqueira iago at mosqueira.eu
Fri Sep 29 12:07:09 CEST 2017

Dear all,

As part of the new FLR website we have a a list of FLR-related publications at

http://www.flr-project.org/#publications

Right now it consists purely of peer review literature citing Kell et al. 2007.

I would like to extend it to have all papers, reports, grey, red and blue literature using FLR.

The source for the website is a BibteX file, kept at

https://github.com/flr/flr.github.io/blob/master/flr.bib

I would be most grateful if you could send me any reference not already in there for any peer-review paper, working document, working group report, or research project report in which FLR has been used or cited. A BibTex formatted reference would be ideal, but otherwise please send me a table (plain text, CSV or Excel) with at least

- Author(s)/Working Group/Research project name

- Title

- Year

- URL for PDF file, if possible

Please feel free to resend to anybody you suspect or know to have used FLR in the past

Thanks so much,

Iago